Saturday, May 25, 2013

Seeing Spots

So today has been tedious! The ocean is kicking my ass. I have organized the ocean into pieces with writing and without and grouped by shape. Wish me luck!

This is gonna suck. I decided it was too tedious to hunt for each word, I am just gonna tackle the ocean one little section at a time and pretend its all solid colors. There are about 1200 pieces to go.


All lined up and ready to puzzle. 


Not a lot of progress today, I managed to get the bulk of the ships, some big writing and the equator done. I is way to hard to find each word on the box and place it, switching tactics.

4 comments :

  1. EEEK! That does look pretty difficult. Why does the ocean have all those spots? What do they represent or can you tell?

    I was honestly expecting to see a picture this morning of most of this section done. What a bummer that it's been so difficult.

    Can't wait to see more on the progress. After this, Double Retrospect is going to seem like a walk in the park. LOL

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why the artists decided on spots... its driving me mad! Progress is slow and steady. I have to take a lot of breaks on this one, the dots are driving my crazy.

      Delete
    2. Its probably because blue was a really expensive pigment when it was painted.

      Delete
    3. I needed a break and decided to do some digging on the maps in this puzzle: http://sexdrugsandjigsawpuzzles.blogspot.com/2013/05/4-historical-world-maps-18240-pieces-by.html

      Delete