Sunday, May 26, 2013

My retinas are burning

Seriously, this puzzle is making me bug eyed! There should be a warning label on this puzzle! Warning; this puzzle may seriously piss you off and make your eyes feel like you rubbed them on sandpaper.

I am pissed, I thought I could make it trough this third today, but I just can't focus anymore. Time for some shut eye so I can dream about dots! Fresh start tomorrow. It should start getting faster soon as I have worked through a good number of pieces.




3 comments :

  1. For what it's worth, it looks great. I can see where this is going to be a huge pain in the ass though. Why didn't you talk me out of buying this behemoth, Tom?!?!?! LOLOLOL

    Hopefully tomorrow you will be able to knock it out and feel the immense satisfaction of a job well done and well earned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmmm, I TRIED to talk you out of it!

      Delete
  2. LOL....you know I'm just playing with you! I've actually wanted this puzzle for a long time, even before I found your blog. When I was first looking at the Life puzzle I was tempted by it, but resisted due to the gold border. Although it sounds like the gold border may be the least of the problems with completing this one.

    ReplyDelete