Monday, June 17, 2013

Tower of Babel

Normally new puzzle day is an awesome day, today, it sucked. The puzzle had pieces falling out from the post office box. The previous owner did not seal the loose bag of pieces and between shipping from Germany to the USVI and customs, the puzzle did not look to be in good shape.

I spent 4 hours counting every piece of the open bag and sure enough, the puzzle is missing two pieces. Its not the end of the world, but I really hate missing pieces. Its on my top 10 list of things I hate. I really hate missing 2 pieces when you pay $150 for a puzzle even more...

Well, hopefully we can work something out with the seller. I offered to settle things if they pay 30USD for the puzzle doctor if I cant make a piece.

About the puzzle:

Pieter Bruegel the Elder's Tower of Babel 9000pc from Ravensburger
Purchased from ebay Germany for $150 5/15/2013

1 comment :

  1. Oh my God how frustrating that would be! And there's no reason that should have happened if the seller had just put them in ziplock bags or somehow sealed the open bag. What a waste...I do hope they will do something about it for you so that you can at least get some of your money back. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete