Sunday, June 2, 2013

4 historical maps first section completed!!!

Last night we puzzled for the first time in our new place and we finished up the first section of maps! The great news? All the pieces are accounted for!!! I was really worried when I received the puzzle used and the open section of pieces were stored in a garbage bag...

We worked together to bust out the last pieces until 1am last night!! When we got done, M said, "I have to say, as much as I disliked putting this puzzle together, it looks amazing!"

I have to agree, it was a real pain in the ass, but it looks great. It took 20 days from start to finish. Now I will break it into sections that fit in the box and store it until all the sections are done.

You can read all of the articles regarding this puzzle here: http://sexdrugsandjigsawpuzzles.blogspot.com/search/label/4%20Historical%20World%20Maps


The first section of maps is complete. Happy to report our craigslist find is piece complete!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your progress! Looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It really is a beautiful picture, even if it was a pain the ass to finish. I am really looking forward to mine. One of these days....LOL

    We are in Florida visiting the in-laws all this week and then Sunday and Monday of next week we are taking our 3-year-old son to Disney World for the first time. So it should be fun, but it means a lot of time without my puzzle.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete