Friday, June 14, 2013

Carry on luggage

I'm flying home today with some pretty awesome carry on luggage. Next stop Orlando Florida - Miami - St Thomas.

The eagled eye readers my recognize these as the R. van der Weyden's "St. Columba Altarpiece" 18,000 piece from Educa and Bruegel the Elder's "The Battle of Carnival and Lent" 704 piece laser cut wooden puzzle from Liberty Puzzles. The woody is amazing, I will show be showing a lot more o this beautiful puzzle once I get home

This is one heavy ass carry on!


These pieces are so beautiful!


Now this is something you dont see every day!


I couldn't help myself, I had to start looking through the pieces on the plane.


3 comments :

  1. The wooden puzzle is awesome looking! Beautiful. I can't wait to see what the actual picture on the box looks like. Congrats on the 18,000 piece monster too. Did you buy that new or get it used too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen you post in at least 24 hours...LOL That's gotta be some kind of record, right? I hope you made it back to St. Thomas safely and are just spending some quality time with M.

    ReplyDelete