Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wedding Feast: Day 5 - Yellow and Blue

Last night I wen after yellow and blue. I was tired after a super long day of work, so I didn't get a lot done. I am falling behind for sure on getting this done in 20 days, but I I hope to rip off the sky in one day which will be about 2000 pieces.

Today I am going to try and modify the puzzle table to fit this beast all at once so I can start placing pieces. I also need to mount our slice of life and oh yeah, we are having a BBQ party and I have to work.....

Anyhow, here are the progress pics from yesterday.

Wedding Feast Day 5: Bits and Pieces
Bits and Pieces coming together after tackling yellow and blue
Wedding Feast Day 5:
Blue guy in throne

Wedding Feast Day 5: Servant pouring wine
Servant pouring the wine from the water vessel into a decanter
Wedding Feast Day 5: Music
No feast is complete with music
Wedding Feast Day 5: The Band
The Band
IMG_2453
The musicians table
Wedding Feast Day 5: Jesus
Jesus

No comments :

Post a Comment