Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Burning the Midnight Oil

I worked hard last night to finish up the Trionfo degli Asburgo 8000pc from Educa. It is super hard, but what the heck, you only live once. It took until 3am to finish assembly and another half an hour just to get all the sections together!

I am really glad this one is done, it is not my favorite puzzle! I don't recommend this puzzle because of the poor image quality (its blurry AND the color fidelity leaves a lot to be desired). I guess it worked out that it showed up 75% completed! I don't know that I could have done all 8000 pieces! This puzzle was hard because of the poor image.

Burning the Midnight Oil
Only 350-400 more pieces to go!

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Assembled
Assembly complete

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Final Assembly
Final Assembly

IMG_2904
Complete! I had to rebuild the puzzle table in order to fit this beast. I will now adorn the underside of the table so when it is retracted, you can view the puzzle!

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #9
Detail #1

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #8
Detail #2

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #7
Detail #3

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #6
Detail #4

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #5
Detail #5

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #4
Detail #6

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #3
Detail #7

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #2
Detail #8

Trionfo degli Asburgo - Detail #1
Detail #9

No comments :

Post a Comment