Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Feast: Day 4

Well I finally was able to start puzzling. Today I managed to get 560 pieces together (most of which was the border). The border is 120x76pieces if you are ever wanted to know. It turns out this puzzle is 10 pieces too long to fit on our table in it's entirety. I may think about how to add 8 inches to the table but for now, it is what it is.

Day 4 has come and gone and I am 1,440 pieces behind my goal of 500pieces a day. I guess that's what happens when it takes 3 days to sort it. I have a lot of work to get done this week, so this might not happen, but what the heck, that's what goals are for.

Here are the progress pics:

Wedding Feast - Day 4 Progress - 1
Miles of Border

Wedding Feast - Day 4 Progress - 2
The Bride!

Wedding Feast - Day 4 Progress - 3
The servant pouring the water wine (this was Jesus' first miracle, turning water into wine)

Wedding Feast - Day 4 Progress - 4
An Uncle maybe? He is inspecting the Miracle

No comments :

Post a Comment