Monday, March 25, 2013

Puzzle Threesome

Oh yeah! Puzzle Three-way! Now that is naughty!
Every man dreams of bringing a girl home to play with this wife. Well, tonight we did just that. Our friend Mary came over for a three way puzzle session. M worked on her doggie puzzle. Mary tackled the Sour Gummies and I took on the Lighthouse. I jammed through the lighthouse in about 4 hours (125 pieces an hour!) M finished her doggie puzzle and Mary, well she sure did look pretty.... :-)

Big daddy needed to feed his little girls so I made Baked Bacon Chicken (BBC... but not that BBC), rice and veggies. The chicken was so fucking good. God I love chicken!

Oh yeah, in other news, M and I started training for a marathon this December on our 1 year anniversary! We are on a 38 week training schedule and this should be interesting. Its time to shed some pounds and rack up so miles when we aren't puzzling!

BAAAAAACOOOOOON! CHICKEN. Boom!

M CANT FIND THE PIECE!



Fuck your pan! OMG this was good!


Goodwill has yet to let me down. It was touch in go for a minute. There is nothing I hate worse than  a missing puzzle piece! I was convinced a rock piece was missing. It turned out to be confused with an upside down sky piece! It sure was a lot of entertainment for $1.00 (total assembly time 4 hours)




M finally finished her boxer puppy puzzle. AWWWWWW. They are so cute!


Sour Gummies

No comments :

Post a Comment