Wednesday, August 17, 2016

White done, on to blue, The Temptation cometh home!

So I finished white a few days ago and its starting to look like something! I sorted out green grey and blues last night (in that color priority meaning if it had any green it takes precedence over grey over blue etc. There is a lot of blue!

In exciting news I found a new copy of classic Ravensburger 12,000pc "The Temptation of St. Anthony". Found on eBay Australia and with shipping cost 275usd (25 more dollars than when I bought it the first time.) When I told the seller about the story regarding the tragic loss of the first puzzle his response was,


Happy to help replace your old puzzle. I rather like the image of a stripper destroying an old religion-related artwork, especially about temptations. I can't think of a better way to trash a puzzle.
Cheers
Simon

So its on its way and should be home soon!

i also had a new friend George come visit for a while. Baby iguanas are hella cute!


Here are some progress pictures

White complete

Miles of blue to do. One piece at a time!


St Anthony a flight! What is that dude in the house doing...?
Baby George!


No comments :

Post a Comment